Here are just a few benefits from hiring STAT Home Inspections for your Home Inspector:
1. We do not work for the realtors or sellers of the property. We work for you. At STAT Home Inspections we have no vested interest in the sale of the property. Our sole priority is to help you understand the condition of the house, whether good or bad, so you can feel confident in making an informed decision on the purchase of the house.
2. Our home inspections do not have limits. We take as much time needed to thoroughly inspect your house. To ensure this, we will only schedule two inspections per day. This allows us ample time to give you our undivided attention. The average home will take three hours to inspect but could take longer based upon the condition, age, and upkeep of the house. We believe in quality inspections not quantity.
5. Radon tests can be conducted by STAT Home Inspections. We send out the canisters to an independent and certified lab for analysis. We usually have the results within two days after the lab receives them.
6. W. D. I. or wood destroying insect inspections can be conducted by STAT Home Inspections. Our inspector is a New York State licensed Pesticide Technician.
7. Well water testing can be done by STAT Home Inspections. If your home is supplied be a well, it is advised to have the well water tested before your purchase. STAT Home Inspections can perform a basic, a standard or a comprehensive water test. The sample of water is drawn and sent to a lab for analysis.
8. Our home inspection report is clear and concise. We supply color pictures in the report to help the client better understand any defect found.
9. Phone consultation is always free. If you ever have a question about the inspection, the inspection report or your house in general, you can give us a call., Inspecting, Detecting, Protecting…your home…your DREAM
NYS lic#16000034376, fully licensed and insured;
Vice President of ASHI New York Metro Chapter; Member of NRBA (North Rockland Business Alliance); Member of BNI; Member of the RBA: Member of FAVOR (Find and Assist Veterans Of Rockland)